To better prepare for economic growth and revitalization, each WIRED Region develops an implementation plan.
The plan addresses:
- Key goals in the WIRED transformation process
- How governance of the project will operate
- How each of the component parts of the project will be integrated
- Role of each partner in the delivery of specific activities under the grant
- Time schedule on which each of these activities will take place
- Performance metrics that will be used to measure results.
- Nature and level of resources that will be allocated to the primary areas of investment of WIRED funds
- How the region will ensure the integration of education, workforce development and economic development systems
- Highest priority areas of technical assistance
- Executive Summary
- WIRED Goals
- Budget Allocations and Fiscal Management
- Anticipated Technical Assistance Requests
To view Implementation plans from the 1st Generation WIRED regions, go to the specific region here.