November 20, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 022-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments -Survey of PY 2002-2006 ETA Grassroots Grant Recipients; OMB Number 1290-0NEW.
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed Survey of PY 2002-2006 ETA Grassroots grant recipients.
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 71, No. 220, November 15, 2006, pp. 66555-66556; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35, Pub.L. 104-13]; Executive Order 13198; Workforce Investment Act (WIA).
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before December 15th to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: OMB Desk Officer
Office of Management and Budget
Washington, D.C. 20503
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Darrin King on 202.693.4129. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. December 15, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 220, November 15, 2006, pp. 66555-66556.