February 1, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 036-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Certifications for 2004 under the Federal Unemployment Tax Act, Federal-State Unemployment Compensation Program
1. Purpose. To transmit a notice that the annual Certifications for 2004 under the Federal Unemployment Tax Act under the Federal-State Unemployment Compensation Program, have been executed by the Secretary.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 224, November 22, 2004, p. 67964; Federal Unemployment Tax Act, 26 U.S.C. 3301 et seq.; Internal Revenue Code, 26 U.S.C. 3303-3304.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources.
Link to the Federal Register notice (.pdf)
4. Action. State Employment Security Administrators are requested to share the information in this Bulletin with appropriate staff.
5. Contact. Questions or comments about the Unemployment Insurance program should be directed to the Office of Workforce Security, Income Support units in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Question or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. Continuing
7. Attachments. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 224, November 22, 2004, p. 67964