May 24, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 056-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: FYI - Revised continental
PROGRAM(S): All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a notice of revised Federal lodging rates for certain locations in the States of Arizona, Florida, Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington, under the per diem system maintained by the General Services Administration.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 79, April 26, 2005, p. 21430
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
Link to the Notice of Per Diem Bulletin 05-5
4. Background. State and local units of government and nonprofit agencies may use Federal per diem rates as a benchmark against which internal travel policies are set. The maximum per diem rates for travel in the States of Arizona, Florida, Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington were recently revised.
5. Action: State Workforce Agency administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies.
6. Contact. Comments or questions about this revised policy may be directed to Lois Mandell on 202.501.2824.
Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.ag
7. Expiration Date. Continuing
8. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 79, April 26, 2005, p. 21430