November 13, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 011-08
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Benefits Timeliness and Quality Review System, OMB No. 1205-0359
1. Purpose. To transmit requests for public comment on an Information Collection Requests (ICR), which have been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning proposed revision of the currently approved Benefits Timeliness and Quality Review System.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before December 12th to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: Katherine Astrich
OMB Desk Officer for
Office of Management and Budget
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Darrin King on 202.693.4129. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. December 12, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 218, November 13, 2007, p. 63929