December 14, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 022-08
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Workforce Information Grants to States Application Instructions for Program Year (PY) 2008; OMB No. 1205-0417
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed revision of the currently approved collection for Workforce Information Grants to States under OMB Control Number 1205-0417.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 240, December 14, 2007, pp. 71159-71161; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A).
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before February 11th to:
Office of Workforce Investment
Employment and Training Administration
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Anthony Dias on 202.693.2784. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. February 11, 2008
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 240, December 14, 2007, pp. 71159-71161.