July 21, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 061-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - O*NET Data Collection Program, OMB Number 1205-0421
PROGRAM(S): Labor Market Information
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on extension of an Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the O*NET Data Collection Program.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 106, June 3, 2005, pp. 32656-32658; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35]; Workforce Investment Act, section 309 [Pub.L. 105-220].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
Link to O*NET
4. Action. Program Administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before August 2, 2005 to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment. Comments may be submitted via e-mail to O-NET@dol.gov.
A copy of the ICR is available from Pam Frugoli on 202.693.3643
5. Contact. Comments or questions about O*NET may be directed to Pam Frugoli on 202.693.3643. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. August 2, 2005
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 106, June 3, 2005, pp. 32656-32658