May 14, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 087-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Section 167 - National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP) Program Year (PY) 2007 Allotments.
PROGRAMS: WIA, NFJP
1. Purpose. To transmit a notice announcing States' allotments for PY 2007 (July 1, 2007 - June 30, 2008) for WIA Section 167 - National Farmworker Jobs Program.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 84, May 2, 2007, pp. 24328-24329; Workforce Investment Act (WIA) of 1998, sections 167, 182(d); 64 FR 27390; Continuing Appropriations Resolution [Pub. L. 110-5].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before May 29th to:
Employment and Training Administration
Division of Adult Services
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
Attention: Alina Walker
5. Contact. Questions or comments about this Alert may be directed to Alina Walker on 202.693.2706. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. June 30, 2008
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 84, May 2, 2007, pp. 24328-24329