July 2, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 108-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Benefit Appeals Report, OMB No. 1205-0172
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension of the Benefit Appeals Report: ETA 5130.
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before August 31st to:
Office of Workforce Security
Employment and Training Administration
Department of Labor
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Stephanie Garcia on 202.693.3207. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. August 31, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 126, July 2, 2007, pp. 36061-36062.