July 13, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 115-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Resource Justification Model (RJM), OMB No. 1205-0430
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension of the Resource Justification Model (RJM) data collection.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before September 11th to:
Lauren C. Harrel
Employment and Training Administration
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Lauren C. Harrel on 202.693.2992. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. September 11, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 134, July 13, 2007, pp. 38620-38621.